For larger, multi-location, multi-Job Campaign clients we offer our Concierge Service which includes…
- Uploading your Job Ad content for you
- Checking spelling and grammar
- Making recommendations based on our experience (such as links to local destination pages or adding key content that may be missing)
- A half-yearly Job Campaign strategy session and review
- Your preferred single currency – USD$ or GBP£ or AUD$ – across all our Regions – USA + Canada, UK + Europe, Australia + NZ + Asia Pacific
…and our talent acquisition clients tell us the time-saving, additional quality assurance and forward-looking strategy inputs are a great value-add.
We use the term Job Campaign rather than Job Ad because we take a proactive approach to cost-effectively reach your target audience with a Job Campaign, not just on the day we publish your Job Ad online, but throughout the 28-day life of your Job Campaign through our Search Engine Optimisation, Email Distribution and Social Media outreach initiatives.
We put a compelling Story that we help you to create about your job opening, in front of the Veterinarians, Technicians and Nurses you want to Reach, and do so, Frequently and continuously throughout your Job Campaign.
Every Job Campaign placed with us is reviewed by a member of our team for quality assurance and is…
- Shared continuously with our 347,000+ Social Media connections
- Distributed weekly to our 83,000+ opt-in Email members
- Published on our Websites to over 41,000+ visitors
- Produced with a Job Campaign Video that maximises visibility
- Styled to ensure a compelling Story about your opportunity
To take up our Concierge Service, please make an online enquiry via our Contact Us page and our Community Team will help you get set up.
About Veterinary Jobs Marketplace…
We connect veterinary talent with the best veterinary jobs. Explore our Job Campaigns for GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Veterinary Nurses, Technicians, and more, enriched with video insights. Find new team members using our unique Reach, Frequency, and Story strategy, now including One-to-One Outreach.